It's not enough to clean the lint trap of your dryer machine after every usage !
You heard that right… The vent line can start accumulating lint even in the most energy efficient machines. HBS offers you some tips on when it’s time to worry and how to avoid a fire hazard in your home.
• clothes take longer to dry or don’t dry fully;
• clothes are hotter than normal at the end of the drying cycle;
• burnt smell in the laundry room;
• laundry room becomes more humid than usual;
• outside of dryer gets very hot;
• outside exhaust dryer vent flapper doesn’t open very much, indicating low exhaust velocity;
Cleaning Your Dryer Vent Can Reduce Fire Risk. Year after year there are more dryer fires recorded than ever.
Don’t delay ! do it yourself or call a professional company sooner than later.
Get a FREE quote from HBS for this service